theme song for beyond wonderland?

Paul Sheldon-2
To celebrate my personal discovery of stargate collaboration, with the
cooperation
of Band In the Box, Garage Band, and my iPod,
wierd lyrics to
"Who Can I Turn To (when nobody needs me)",
involving passion for the GOA'ULD

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/races/g/goauld.shtml

of Stargate SG 1.

General Hammond's Love Song from Stargate SG 1 :

http://home.flash.net/~psheldon/CroquetSongs/GenHammondsLoveSong.mp3

You can play it in croquet, but, I believe, sharing it through a portal
might not have the bandwidth to compete with the Woz to set up rock concerts
and hey, you can see, I am not a rock star,
I just fool around with musical experiments for fun.

(I pieced this together with a Misty Errol Garner version of it
for fun tomorrow night at open mike).

Remember to have fun. Enjoy.

Re: theme song for beyond wonderland?

Brad Fuller-3
I imagine ol' blue eyes is turning in his grave ;-)

--
brad fuller
 website:  www.bradfuller.com