there must be something amusing that can be done with this...

there must be something amusing that can be done with this...

timrowledge
https://www.parallax.com/downloads/hackable-electronic-badge

I doubt it could run anything squeakish, being a bit short in the memory arena, but as a $50 programmable board with some interesting sensors it must be good for something…

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Magister Mundi sum! = I am the Master of the Universe!

Re: there must be something amusing that can be done with this...

Karl Ramberg
Propeller has their own multi core chip. Maybe something like the RoarVM could be used ?
The badge linked is 64 kB so Squeak is probably overkill.

"The Propeller chip features eight 32-bit processors and a shared memory and system clock, making true independent and cooperative simultaneous multi-tasking possible."

Karl