to the owner of www.squeak.org

Randal L. Schwartz

the link to squeak-dev (Damien's image) goes to the "this
directory is not being updated any more". Please fix.

Re: to the owner of www.squeak.org

Karl-19
Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> the link to squeak-dev (Damien's image) goes to the "this
> directory is not being updated any more". Please fix.

Fixed.

Karl

Re: to the owner of www.squeak.org

Damien Cassou-3
Thank you :-).

Damien Cassou

Damien Cassou wrote:
> Thank you :-).

Damien
If you write up something similar of the dev image on the web image I
can put that on this site as well.

Karl

2007/11/24, karl <[hidden email]>:
> Damien
> If you write up something similar of the dev image on the web image I can put that on this site as well.

Here is a new version for the squeak-dev image:

developers. Updated often, they provide up-to-date packages and bug
fixes. They also contain packages for syntax highlighting, code
completion, different code browsers... Feel free to use this image and
send me an email if you have any comment.
* Image Filename: sq3.9-7067dev*.zip or beta/sq3.10-*dev*.zip (always
prefer the most recent versions)

Karl, I changed the url to point to the information page because this
page also contains ftp and http links. You can readd direct download
links if you want.
information and download links

For squeak-web:

developers. They are based on squeak-dev images but also contain
Seaside, Magritte and Pier. Feel free to use this image and send me an
email if you have any comment.
* Image Filename: sq3.9-7067web*.zip or beta/sq3.10-*web*.zip (always
prefer the most recent versions)
information and download links

Thank you Karl

Damien Cassou

Re: to the owner of www.squeak.org

Randal L. Schwartz

Damien> Thank you :-).

Yes, thanks to the both of you as well.  The email was written in haste,
based on a #squeak discussion where I saw the problem and didn't notice
the "contact us" link on the page.  Sorry. :)

Re: to the owner of www.squeak.org

Karl-19
I updated the download page
http://www.squeak.org/Download/
Let me know if there are any issues.
Karl

2007/11/24, Karl <[hidden email]>:
> I updated the download page
> http://www.squeak.org/Download/
> Let me know if there are any issues.

Thank you Karl. There are still mistakes I would like to fix however:

- please add stars $* in the image filenames: sq3.9-7067dev*.zip,
beta/sq3.10-*dev*.zip and the same for squeak-web.

- please also change «feel free to use this image» to «feel free to
use these images»

Thank you very much

--
Damien Cassou

Damien Cassou wrote:

> 2007/11/24, Karl <[hidden email]>:
>
>> I updated the download page
>> http://www.squeak.org/Download/
>> Let me know if there are any issues.
>>

> Thank you Karl. There are still mistakes I would like to fix however:
>
> - please add stars $* in the image filenames: sq3.9-7067dev*.zip,
> beta/sq3.10-*dev*.zip and the same for squeak-web.
>
> - please also change «feel free to use this image» to «feel free to
> use these images»
>
> Thank you very much

The stars are Smallwiki 'tags' for hyperlink  :-(  Can I use some other
symbol ?
I'll fix the other issue.

karl

Re: to the owner of www.squeak.org

Klaus D. Witzel
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:45:39 +0100, Karl wrote:

> Damien Cassou wrote:
>> 2007/11/24, Karl <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> I updated the download page
>>> http://www.squeak.org/Download/
>>> Let me know if there are any issues.
>>>

>> Thank you Karl. There are still mistakes I would like to fix however:
>>
>> - please add stars $* in the image filenames: sq3.9-7067dev*.zip,
>> beta/sq3.10-*dev*.zip and the same for squeak-web.
>>
>> - please also change «feel free to use this image» to «feel free to
>> use these images»
>>
>> Thank you very much
>>

> The stars are Smallwiki 'tags' for hyperlink  :-(  Can I use some other
> symbol ?

Table 2.1 in the SmallWiki doc says

  Smalltalk Code [Code]

HTH.