trailing space in package name

stephane ducasse-2
Hi dale

I got a problem because I wrote

package: 'PetitParser' with: ' PetitParser-TudorGirba.209';

instead of

package: 'PetitParser' with: 'PetitParser-TudorGirba.209';

May be there is a way to catch this kind of stupid error.
I'm not sure in fact that removing traoiling blank automatically is a good idea.

Re: trailing space in package name

Dale Henrichs
Stef,

I think leading and trailing blanks should be disallowed as an input error ...

Dale

On Mar 7, 2011, at 5:52 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Stef,
>
> I think leading and trailing blanks should be disallowed as an input error ...

sounds good to me