transworld avatars between Croquet and the Ogoglio projects?

1 message Options

transworld avatars between Croquet and the Ogoglio projects?

Mark P. McCahill
If you take a look here:
    http://exterior.trevor.smith.name/2007/04/open_project.html
you can see the Croquet avatars we contributed to the community
appearing
in another project - Ogoglio.

Even better, I think some of Ogoglio's avatars ought to work for us.
Someone might want to take a look here:
    http://ogoglio.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ogoglio/spaces/trunk/docs/

See below: