trunk: Painter morph and object catalog broken

trunk: Painter morph and object catalog broken

Chris Muller-4
I updated a stock 5.1 image just to be sure -- attempting to use
Squeak's Painter morph or open its object catalog results in various
MNU's.

I assume this is part of the Etoys import, how's it going?

Thanks,
  Chris

Re: trunk: Painter morph and object catalog broken

Chris Muller-3
It looks like its related to a some Preferences which used to be on
the Preferences class, but have since been scattered throughout
various different places in the system.

For example, attempting to use the "find" button in the Object
Catalog, with term "paint", I end up in the debugger, in
PDA>>#openAsMorphIn: which is trying to send "Preferences
browseWithDragNDrop".

I guess that preference was moved to "SystemBrowser
browseWithDragNDrop".  I can, however, see the "Paint" icon in the
catalog, but dragging it onto the desktop results in a similar error
(I think) for #useBiggerPaintingBox...