two croquet ball drags and airport card only chat experience

two croquet ball drags and airport card only chat experience

Paul Sheldon-2
Unregistered, rabbit went thru looking glass to Alice and chatted, each said hello to the other.

He went back to his world and she could no longer hear him nor he her.

Going back with spooled chat froze things save for mac command period which displayed immovable user interupt window I could not move to read.

I suppose it would say nothing about exiting a loop because I'm frozen.

;-)

I'm happy to have figured a way to play and try stuff out to tell.

two croquet ball drags and airport card only chat experience

Americo Damasceno
Like we said in the text of the lesson, there are a bug in the chat. You need
to press a different "type" of chat   each time you send a message.

More work for Julian and the developers...