unable to download squeak from home page

unable to download squeak from home page

LawsonEnglish
The download button don't work.

Hrm.

Lawson

--
Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan

Re: unable to download squeak from home page

timrowledge

On 11-03-2014, at 5:31 PM, Lawson English <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The download button don't work.

Site updates in progress. Potentially lots of things not working for a little while.

tim
Strange OpCodes: MET: Misread and Eat Tape

On 11-03-2014, at 5:37 PM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11-03-2014, at 5:31 PM, Lawson English <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The download button don't work.
>
> Site updates in progress. Potentially lots of things not working for a little while.

Oh, I should have pointed out that the ‘Archive’ tab takes you to the ftp listing and you can find the 4.5 directory there, with the 6th March all-in-one ready to go.

tim
"Bother" said Pooh as "Formating Drive C" appeared on the screen...

Re: unable to download squeak from home page

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Tue, 11 Mar 2014, tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 11-03-2014, at 5:37 PM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 11-03-2014, at 5:31 PM, Lawson English <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> The download button don't work.
>>
>> Site updates in progress. Potentially lots of things not working for a little while.
>
> Oh, I should have pointed out that the ‘Archive’ tab takes you to the ftp listing and you can find the 4.5 directory there, with the 6th March all-in-one ready to go.
It may or may not work depending on which IP address is cached by your
machine or DNS server.

Levente

> tim
> "Bother" said Pooh as "Formating Drive C" appeared on the screen...

Re: unable to download squeak from home page

garduino
Exactly, in most of cases "Archives" don't go to the ftp page.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014, tim Rowledge wrote:

On 11-03-2014, at 5:37 PM, tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 11-03-2014, at 5:31 PM, Lawson English <[hidden email]> wrote:

The download button don't work.

Site updates in progress. Potentially lots of things not working for a little while.

Oh, I should have pointed out that the ‘Archive’ tab takes you to the ftp listing and you can find the 4.5 directory there, with the 6th March all-in-one ready to go.

It may or may not work depending on which IP address is cached by your machine or DNS server.

Levente

tim
"Bother" said Pooh as "Formating Drive C" appeared on the screen...

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino