unit tests for ClassBuilder?

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

        Are there unit tests somewhere for ClassBuilder? I'm about to make a
Naiad module for ClassBuilder.

        thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

Re: unit tests for ClassBuilder?

Lukas Renggli
>         Are there unit tests somewhere for ClassBuilder? I'm about to make a
> Naiad module for ClassBuilder.

Some time ago, I was also wondering where the tests of this nice
little class are. I couldn't find them, so I decided not to touch it
:-/

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Re: unit tests for ClassBuilder?

Boris.Gaertner

> Are there unit tests somewhere for ClassBuilder? I'm about to make a
> Naiad module for ClassBuilder.

In Squeak 3.8-6665-fullImage there is a class named
ClassBuilderFormatTests that contains six tests for
class construction. In Mantis#1405 there is a testcase
that demonstrates a failure when the format of a class
is changed.

Greetings, Boris

Re: unit tests for ClassBuilder?

stéphane ducasse-2
Strange.
I thought that we kept in the image all the tests andreas wrote on
the classBuilder.

Stef