classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

update-eem.211

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

in moving tbe generally useful parts of MethodReference into the base from PackageInfo and Monticello I seem to have tripped over a category bug.  When the update occurs you'll get a Notifier saying there's an error because the system categories don't match.  SImply click proceed and everything should be OK.  Apologies.
--
best,
Eliot

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: update-eem.211

Nicolas Cellier
Sorry, I think I broke it by publishing Collection without the #translated selectors...
Could you please move Collection AFTER GetText in your update?

thanks.

Nicolas

Le 31 mars 2012 20:26, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi All,

in moving tbe generally useful parts of MethodReference into the base from PackageInfo and Monticello I seem to have tripped over a category bug.  When the update occurs you'll get a Notifier saying there's an error because the system categories don't match.  SImply click proceed and everything should be OK.  Apologies.
--
best,
Eliot

Reply | Threaded
|

Nicolas Cellier
Or revert to previous Collections-dtl.469 in the update (simpler)

Le 31 mars 2012 20:35, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Sorry, I think I broke it by publishing Collection without the #translated selectors...

thanks.

Nicolas

Hi All,

--
best,
Eliot

Reply | Threaded
|

Eliot Miranda-2
In reply to this post by Nicolas Cellier
Hi Nicolas,

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:

I did that in the eem-210 update and it didn't work.  feel free to change the updates to something that works.  You understand the issue better than i ;)

cheers
Eliot

thanks.

Nicolas

Hi All,

--
best,
Eliot

--
best,
Eliot