update problem

Randy Heiland
When I try to get updates (World menu->help->update code from server), I
get:
Could not load 3 update file(s).  Starting with
.../0532SuperSwikiString-KR.cs

--Randy

Re: update problem

Scott Wallace
At 3:47 AM -0500 3/1/06, Randy Heiland wrote:
>When I try to get updates (World menu->help->update code from server), I
>get:
>Could not load 3 update file(s).  Starting with
>.../0532SuperSwikiString-KR.cs
>
>--Randy

Hi, Randy,

This is just a notification, not an error, and is because there's one
update still stuck in the alpha process, awaiting final approval.
After that goes public (hopefully soon,) a few other updates stacked
up behind it will get freed as well.

Cheers,

  -- Scott