v-toys on XO

p.a.dreyfuss@excite.com

Hi,
I have just shortly tested that v-toys (visual etoys) on an XO,

see: the picture at: http://community.ofset.org/images/thumb/546px-V-toysOnXO.JPG

Thanks to François Brutsch and its XO.

For more about v-toys, a visual programming langage for Etoys see:

http://community.ofset.org/index.php/V-toys_international (English)

Or
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/V-toys (French).

Regards

Hi,
I have just shortly tested that v-toys (visual etoys) on an XO,

see: the picture at: http://community.ofset.org/images/thumb/546px-V-toysOnXO.JPG

Thanks to François Brutsch and its XO.

For more about v-toys, a visual programming langage for Etoys see:

http://community.ofset.org/index.php/V-toys_international (English)

Or
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/V-toys (French).

Regards

Re: v-toys on XO

Hilaire Fernandes-4
Hello Pierre-André,

It is great to see so many variation in EToys use!

When testing to the XO, did you feel the V-Toys affordances need to be
adapted to the XO screen size/resolution  constraint ?

Hilaire

2008/7/4 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> I have just shortly tested that v-toys (visual etoys) on an XO,
>
> see: the picture at: http://community.ofset.org/images/thumb/546px-V-toysOnXO.JPG
>
> Thanks to François Brutsch and its XO.
>
> For more about v-toys, a visual programming langage for Etoys see:
>
> http://community.ofset.org/index.php/V-toys_international (English)
>
> Or
> http://community.ofset.org/wiki/V-toys (French).
>
> Regards

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: v-toys on XO

p.a.dreyfuss@excite.com
It was a short test since we spent some times  trying to load v-toys from internet and finally we have used USB key.

Prior this test, I had checked the size using the button which simulates XO resolution.

You can see  on the picture that the book is fully visible in the flap.

Note: Original message sent as attachment
Hello Pierre-André,

It is great to see so many variation in EToys use!

When testing to the XO, did you feel the V-Toys affordances need to be
adapted to the XO screen size/resolution  constraint ?

Hilaire

2008/7/4 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> I have just shortly tested that v-toys (visual etoys) on an XO,
>
> see: the picture at: http://community.ofset.org/images/thumb/546px-V-toysOnXO.JPG
>
> Thanks to François Brutsch and its XO.
>
> For more about v-toys, a visual programming langage for Etoys see:
>
> http://community.ofset.org/index.php/V-toys_international (English)
>
> Or
> http://community.ofset.org/wiki/V-toys (French).
>
> Regards