video streams

1 message Options

video streams

Squeak - Dev mailing list
How does a video stream chunk up the video and what is the protocol and
function? I am under an assumption that it would send sized chunks in
order and the call-in protocol of the receiving stream adds to a buffer,
for parallel access, by the reader process. Is this a fair assessment?
Where could I look closer? I have in mind that when you gain a
Session/SSLSocket, then you could ask for a video stream writer/reader
and gain a call-in reader, with a callback.

Note a philosophical principle: callbacks must be pressurized event
multi-casters. Registration with the right key/filter. Please see
ELinda, http://www.squeaksource.com/@feWjaS0xkZNOWnGF/kgpb7RbQ

--
Kindly,
Robert