video tutorial: making new SqueakMap Package Releases

video tutorial: making new SqueakMap Package Releases

Chris Muller-3
Since we have a new release coming out, I decided to make a video that
shows me updating one of my SqueakMap package releases, in case it's a
useful context for others to update theirs and have a great release
with lots of software loadable out of the box.

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbfIGOuN_fI

I did no preparation, and no subsequent editing whatsoever, I just did
it, but filmed it while I did and spoke my thoughts out loud...

I hope you find it useful.

 - Chris

Re: video tutorial: making new SqueakMap Package Releases

monty-3
Nice video. Related, the project "edit releases" function on the SM website times out.

___
montyos.wordpress.com