video tutorial update

1 message Options

video tutorial update

waufrepi III
Hello All,

      I've posted a couple more sections (temporarily) on

http://www.youtube.com/user/waufrepi.

Section Four is split into parts A & B do to time limitations on youtube. The
youtube server isn't very friendly right now so I'll have to retry posting
FourB again later. Focuses on opening the island in Croquet and some basics on
the Blender interface.
      I quick apology for swearing in one of the vids (not that I don't curse
at the machine on a regular basis)... didn't realize it until I watched it
again.

      I've been swamped lately so I haven't had much of a chance to look at
Croquet's new Cobalt release....but should be able to dig in this week.
Congrats! and thanks to all you developers for your hard work.

ciao,
waufrepi

ps. I'm really not as snotty as I sound in the vids, I think I gained about
twenty pounds of booger in my voice while making these things ;)