want clut, not for whole monitor, rather for text rendering

1 message Options

want clut, not for whole monitor, rather for text rendering

Paul Sheldon-2
This is fundamental. The earliest managers in inside mac were text editor. Any platform must have such first to be able to program. Such could get entrenched dark early on with things or "people" built on top of it.

Now I get it and so I rebriefed you in my subject line.

iPhone doesn't see yahoo's resizable text boxes as available gestures and so throws in hard line feeds. Yahoo has gotten its text editor entrenched in my head and I may get a headache.

Text and its editing management is fundamentally important as language. I hope I have kindly built your case, Les.