where's the latest beta SDK?

Eugen Leitl

I've seen to have fallen off list at some point, and missed some
interesting developments. I notice the SDK beta is no longer linked.
Where can I find the newest version?

Is there list archives I can pick up as an mbox file?

Thanks!

ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820            http://www.ativel.com
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A  7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE

where's the latest beta SDK?

David Faught
I believe that the SDK will soon be released, no longer a beta version, and
that the link for the beta was removed in preparation for that event.

where's the latest beta SDK?

David Faught
If you absolutely must have the latest thing available and can't wait another
millisecond for the SDK itself, download the Croquet Collaborative's version at
http://croquetcollaborative.org/