who can edit squeakvm.org?

12

Re: who can edit squeakvm.org?

Eliot Miranda-2

Thanks Ian and Subbu and everyone else.  This is much much better!  The only things I would change would be

- to replace "Portable" with "Portable (pure interpreter, no JIT)", and

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 9:35 PM, K K Subbu <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sunday 22 April 2018 03:42 AM, David T. Lewis wrote:
Please - I am not responsible for the squeakvm.org home page, and I will
not personally be making any changes to it. That should be Ian Piumarta
(piumart at gmail dot com).
..
My own suggestion for a very limited update to the squeakvm.org page was
in an earlier reply on this thread.

I emailed the suggested changes to Ian and he promptly updated his web page. Thanks Ian!

Regards .. Subbu

--
best, Eliot