who signals?

Mark Volkmann
Is there an easy way to get a list of all the methods hat signal a
given exception class?

In Smalltalk lingo is it correct to say "signal" and "handle" in place
of Java's "throw" and "catch"?

---
Mark Volkmann

Re: who signals?

Randal L. Schwartz

Mark> Is there an easy way to get a list of all the methods hat signal a given
Mark> exception class?

Just browse all "references" to the class.  That's a command-N (mac) when
hovering over the class name in the second pane of a standard browser.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: who signals?

Randal L. Schwartz

Randal> Just browse all "references" to the class.  That's a command-N (mac)
Randal> when hovering over the class name in the second pane of a standard
Randal> browser.

And when I typed "N", I meant "shift n" :).

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion