whoops 3 hours and I goof

1 message Options

whoops 3 hours and I goof

Paul Sheldon-2
I was trying out these mystics rubber band bracelet

http://acomplaintfreeworld.org/

but I just whined and complained about the three ring circus
or about it getting too much into my head.

The challenge is :
I have to wear this bracelet for 21 days without complaining about anything.

Each time I complain about anything I have to change wrists
and start all over again.

A licensed psychiatrist gave me this gift in a class at my church
on embracing anger.

Only three hours after graduating from four weeks class
I complain about firewalls I was distracted from.

Asbestos suit on!