windows crash

EstebanLM

Hi,
One customer of mine is having a recurrent crash, using Seaside One-Click 3.0.3 (which has a oscog.35 inside). I don't understand why, he is having an out-of-memory like two or three times a day. I think it shouldn't happen as it's image is about 40M.
Anyway, he is running on a Windows Vista 64bits and this is a dump for the crash.

Any idea how can I do for prevent the error?

Thanks,
Esteban

crash.dmp (313K) Download Attachment

Re: windows crash

Igor Stasenko

On 4 February 2011 21:32, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> One customer of mine is having a recurrent crash, using Seaside One-Click 3.0.3 (which has a oscog.35 inside). I don't understand why, he is having an out-of-memory like two or three times a day. I think it shouldn't happen as it's image is about 40M.
> Anyway, he is running on a Windows Vista 64bits and this is a dump for the crash.

My Cog VM on Windoze were crashing mostly because of infinite resursion.

> Any idea how can I do for prevent the error?

Try newer VM, that's all what i can advise now.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.