workflow

otto
I wrote a blog entry
http://finworks.biz/development-workflow-at-finworks/ if you're
interested in how we work. This may shed some light on how we use
Metacello / git. Please let me know where I should improve or clarify.

Thanks
Otto

Re: workflow

Dale Henrichs-3
The diagram does help and it does help clarify your environment and flows ... thanks!

Dale

| interested in how we work. This may shed some light on how we use
| Metacello / git. Please let me know where I should improve or
| clarify.
|
| Thanks
| Otto

Re: workflow

hernanmd
Hi Otto,
Really cool workflow, thanks for sharing.

You may want to check css layout because is overlapping

Imágenes integradas 2

2013/12/27 Otto Behrens <[hidden email]>
I wrote a blog entry
http://finworks.biz/development-workflow-at-finworks/ if you're
interested in how we work. This may shed some light on how we use
Metacello / git. Please let me know where I should improve or clarify.

Thanks
Otto

Re: workflow

otto
> You may want to check css layout because is overlapping

O dear. I worked in Chrome, but I see Firefox overlaps. Man, is this
world not a pain sometimes.

Thanks