working version of edusim with WII controller?

1 message Options

working version of edusim with WII controller?

nick hemsley
Hey,

This is mostly a question to Richard Lynne White (sorry if spelling
wrong). I was wondering how the interfacing with WII controller has
gone with edusim, and if there is any code available (and license
permissions). It would be something I would like to experiment with.

Also, what was the approach taken to interface with drivers? I would
be tempted to interface using sockets to a server which just serves
the information in a platform-agnostic way. Interested to know how it
was tackled.

Cheers - Nick