wxSqueak: How/Where do I find GUI object params, e.g., for Checkbox: style: wxNoBorder

1 message Options

wxSqueak: How/Where do I find GUI object params, e.g., for Checkbox: style: wxNoBorder

Steve Moffitt
Hi Brooks

If you are looking at a browser window in the upper left pane --
above the scroll arrow is a small box if you click it a menu comes
up. The first item in the menu is find class .. if you select that a
dialog comes up to allow you to search for the class you are
interested in. From the world menu ( click in any empty space of
squeak app and a menu comes up ) and in the first third of the menu
is the find method item -- you can type a method name there and it
will give you all the classes that implement that method name and
then you can select the one you want and that method comes up in a
browser. Hope that answers the question.

Steve