squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ?

squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ?

Samir Saidani
Hi,

I'm trying to release a package through squeaksource but I've got the
error map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding : is it a bug or this
site is simply down for the moment ? Should not
map1.squeakfoundation.org be a link to map.squeak.org ? Because
squeaksource seems to use the old address...

Samir

Re: squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ?

Adrian Lienhard
Hi Samir,

The problem was an incorrect proxy setting of SqueakSource. It should
work now, if not, please let me know.

Adrian

On Feb 6, 2006, at 18:55 , Samir Saidani wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to release a package through squeaksource but I've got the
> error map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding : is it a bug or this
> site is simply down for the moment ? Should not
> map1.squeakfoundation.org be a link to map.squeak.org ? Because
> squeaksource seems to use the old address...
>
> Samir

Re: squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ?

Samir Saidani
Hi !

I've got an error now when trying to release a new package :

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /sm/packagebyname/SmallWiki-stable/newrelease?version=9&note=First%20squeakmap%20release%20of%20SmallWiki-stable&downloadURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.squeaksource.com%2Fsmallwiki1%2FSmallwiki-stable-sam.9.mcz

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

    * Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
    * Missing hostname
    * Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
    * Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Samir

Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi Samir,
>
> The problem was an incorrect proxy setting of SqueakSource. It should
> work now, if not, please let me know.
>
> Adrian
>
> On Feb 6, 2006, at 18:55 , Samir Saidani wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to release a package through squeaksource but I've got the
>> error map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding : is it a bug or this
>> site is simply down for the moment ? Should not
>> map1.squeakfoundation.org be a link to map.squeak.org ? Because
>> squeaksource seems to use the old address...
>>
>> Samir

Re: squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ?

Adrian Lienhard
Hi Samir

It seems to be a problem of HTTPSocket in
#httpPostDocument:args:accept:request: that is not dealing correctly
with proxies (the Request-URI should be an absoluteURI if we go over
a proxy). Gosh, this class is a huge mess, duplication all over the
place. Anybody willing to clean this up?

Adrian

On Feb 7, 2006, at 19:58 , Samir Saidani wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I've got an error now when trying to release a new package :
>
> ERROR
> The requested URL could not be retrieved
>
> While trying to retrieve the URL: /sm/packagebyname/SmallWiki-
> stable/newrelease?version=9&note=First%20squeakmap%20release%20of%
> 20SmallWiki-stable&downloadURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.squeaksource.com%
> 2Fsmallwiki1%2FSmallwiki-stable-sam.9.mcz
>
> The following error was encountered:
>
>     * Invalid URL
>
> Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:
>
>     * Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or
> similar)
>     * Missing hostname
>     * Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
>     * Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed
>
> Samir
>

> Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hi Samir,
>>
>> The problem was an incorrect proxy setting of SqueakSource. It should
>> work now, if not, please let me know.
>>
>> Adrian
>>
>> On Feb 6, 2006, at 18:55 , Samir Saidani wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to release a package through squeaksource but I've got
>>> the
>>> error map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding : is it a bug or this
>>> site is simply down for the moment ? Should not
>>> map1.squeakfoundation.org be a link to map.squeak.org ? Because
>>> squeaksource seems to use the old address...
>>>
>>> Samir

Re: squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ? (([closed] now on Mantis ID 2904)

Samir Saidani

I've putted this bug in mantis.
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2904